Bloomington, IN Attorney
Jeffrey S. Ankrom, Attorney at Law, LLC
Attorney Jeffrey S. Ankrom focuses on publishing law, the work of creative people, and civil rights in the workplace. Telephone inquiries in these areas are welcome. In-person consultations are available by appointment only. Weekend appointments are available.
An initial consultation by telephone is free in matters concerning copyright, trademark, publishing law, and workplace discrimination. The purpose of this consultation is to determine whether I believe I would be able to help in a given situation—and whether you wish to discuss the matter further with me.
Flexible payment plans are available in many cases.
My practice areas include...
- copyright law
- trademark law
- publishing law
- entertainment law
- legal issues relating to translation
- internet law
In representing workers, my practice focuses on civil rights issues, including...
- gender discrimination
- sexual harassment
- discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation
- discrimination on the basis of race or color
- discrimination on the basis of national origin or ancestry
- religious discrimination
- discrimination against veterans
- disability discrimination
- age discrimination
- related harassment or hostile work environment
Additional contact information:
Appointments by Skype are available.